Written and Illustrated by Jamie Shelman.
Why spend one life worrying... when you could spend nine lives napping?
Take it from Shelman’s wry and furry felines: Cats work reasonable hours (zero), love wisely (from a distance), and live boldly (until someone starts vacuuming). Don’t go without these 100 sage lessons, including:
- Be especially attentive to the one person who doesn’t like you.
- Get away with murder by looking cute.
- Ignore anyone who doesn’t worship you.
- Be pleased with your achievements, however small.
- The best solution to a problem is a nap.
Live better—live like your cat!