This brand new Wildsam guide brings you stories, travel intel and modern lore from Minneapolis and Saint Paul. With the help of locals deeply steeped in Twin Cities culture—from chefs to journalists, artists to small business owners—this guide goes beyond the expected to celebrate the Twin Cities' true nature.
- Interviews with Andrea Jenkins, Jana Shortal, Sean Sherman, Ann Kim, Eric Dayton, and more.
- Expert picks for contemporary art, bike trails, farmers markets, bookstores, dive bars, and stylish shops.
- Prince’s first concert review plus a list of places that gave rise to the music legend.
- An illustrated map of where to find the best Juicy Lucy.
- Archival treasures about Charles Schulz, the American Indian Movement, the Minnesota State Fair, public radio, and more.
- How to get cozy or get outside during those long winters.
- Original essays from Kao Kalia Yang and Katie Thornton plus excerpted writing from David Treuer and Junauda Petrus-Nasah.
- A special section dedicated to George Floyd with a collection of writing and reporting on his tragic murder and powerful legacy.