- Bi-colored fruits are orange-yellow with red
- Fruits are large and flattened
- Flesh is streaked with red and flavorful
- Indeterminate -Fruit ripens throughout the season
- 75-90 days from transplant
- 50 seeds per packet
From Ohio tomato collector, Ben Quisenberry, who described it in his 1976 catalog: “The sweetest tomato you ever tasted. The yellow with streaks of red makes them very attractive and a gourmet’s joy when sliced.” Our finest bi-colored tomato—orange-yellow splashed with red. Winner of the 2008 SSE Tomato Tasting. Indeterminate, 75-90 days from transplant.